Snow continues across much of Northwest Arizona, impacting some low elevations cities as well. Light snow accumulations in Bullhead City and Lake Havasu City. Be careful on icy and slick roadways! Flurries and snow showers are occurring in many locations across the Desert Southwest including in the Las Vegas Valley. The heaviest snow is currently in Northwest Arizona. So far, Peach Springs, AZ has received 3 inches, Las Vegas Ski and Snowboard Resort received 2 inches, Yucca Valley, CA, 2 inches and Johnson Valley, CA 0.5 inch. Several locations that rarely observe snow have or are including Lake Havasu City, AZ, Laughlin, NV and Bullhead City, AZ. The visibility has been reduced to one quarter of a mile in Lake Havasu and the snow is sticking on grassy surfaces.
About The Author
- Arizonans at March for Life upbeat on pro-life prospects in Washington
- Tempe City Council fails to pass border wall resolution
- Former Diamondbacks pitcher Gordon part of MLB’s ‘Dream Series’ outreach showcase
- It’s all in the details: polishing cars into money-makers at Barrett-Jackson
- January 19, 2018 Newscast