Mohave County Sheriff’s deputies arrested Robert Lynn Costello III, 29, of Kingman, Wednesday (1/21) evening on three counts of possession of drug paraphernalia, felonies. Approximately 8:35 p.m., deputies conducted a traffic stop in the 2900 block of Devlin Avenue. Deputies contacted Costello, the driver. A consent search of the vehicle revealed a glass pipe with residue, a metal container with marijuana residue, an electronic scale with white residue and a straw with a piece of tin foil with burnt black residue. Costello was taken into custody without incident. He was transported and booked into the Mohave County Jail. The vehicle was towed from the scene.
About The Author
October 16, 2014
October 12, 2014
October 27, 2014
- September 25, 2017 Newscast | Cronkite News
- From clenching a fist to taking a knee, sports, social issues on perpetual collision course
- Choreographer shows power of street dance activism
- ‘Más,’ the play about the ethnic studies ban in Tucson, premieres in Phoenix
- Tell us: What aspects of health care reform are important to you?