Mohave County Sheriff’s deputies arrested Teela Kristine Sonday, 30, of Kingman, late Sunday (1/25) morning on three counts of possession of narcotic drugs, felonies. Approximately 10:00 a.m., deputies responded to a female subject trespassing in the area Gordon Drive and Arizona Street. Upon arrival, deputies contacted a female subject, matching the description, walking in the area. The female subject was identified as Sonday. During conversations with Sonday, she said she was walking to her cousin’s house. A consent search of Sonday’s purse revealed twelve pills consisting of three different types of narcotic pills. During conversations with Sonday, she said some of the pills belonged to her aunt. Sonday was taken into custody without incident. She was transported and booked into the Mohave County Jail.
About The Author
- Facing fears: iPhone X’s new facial recognition raises concerns
- Court reverses death sentence in brutal Mohave County triple murder
- Ducey unveils optimistic fiscal 2019 budget with emphasis on school spending
- McSally embraces Trump, her military service as she enters Senate race
- January 12, 2018 Newscast