A free day of fishing at Davis Camp! AZ Game and Fish and Mohave County are planning a “Welcome Back the Trout” day on Oct. 4 to commemorate the return of this popular sport fish. The event will take place from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. at Davis Camp in Bullhead City. During the clinic hours individuals may fish without a license. Fish will be stocked just prior to the event and Game and Fish will have educational booths as well as rods, reels, and bait for those in need. Personnel will be available to provide assistance to novice anglers.
About The Author
- Phoenix officials promise ‘thorough’ review of police response after Trump rally
- Millions consumed potentially unsafe water in the past 10 years
- August 23, 2017 Newscast | Cronkite News
- Trump hints of future pardon for Arpaio, scolds Arizona senators McCain, Flake
- Day of peaceful protests ends with tear gas as faction confronts police