Lake Havasu City is looking for low-income homeowners who wish to have health & safety-related repairs made to their home. Applicants will be placed on a waiting list only if the following minimum requirements are met:
1. You must meet income qualifications (see income guidelines below).
2. Your property must be located within city limits.
3. You must own and occupy your home and you can’t own any other property.
4. You must be current with your mortgage, property taxes, water bill and sewer loan.
5. You must have homeowners insurance.
6. Title to the home cannot be in a trust.
Income guidelines: (This is the allowable income for the entire household)
1 person 2 persons 3 persons 4 persons 5 persons 6 persons 7 persons
$26,000 $29,700 $33,400 $37,100 $40,100 $43,050 $46,050
What type of repairs can be done?
Health or safety-related repairs (examples include roof replacement, A/C replacement, weatherization, etc.)
When and where do I apply?
Applications may be picked up at City Hall, 2330 McCulloch Boulevard N, Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm or downloaded from the City Website www.lhcaz.gov. Completed applications are accepted on an ongoing basis.
Please call Holly Morin, Grants Administrator, with any questions about this grant at 854-0711.