Mohave County Sheriff’s deputies responded to an accidental shooting late Friday (9/26) evening. At about 11:23 p.m., deputies responded to a residence in the 3100 block of E. Lass Avenue. Upon arrival, deputies contacted a 64-year-old male victim sitting in a chair in his living room. Northern Arizona Consolidated Fire Department personnel responded and started treating the victim, identified as Nicky George Serafin. Serafin advised that he accidentally shot himself in the foot while he was unloading his gun. The victim suffered a bullet wound to his left foot where the bullet entered the side of his foot and exited through the bottom on his foot. The victim refused to be transported to Kingman Regional Medical Center. The victim was later transported to the hospital by a friend.
About The Author
- Polls show ‘stunning reversal’ in recent Mexican attitudes toward U.S.
- DACA advocates push for action as clock ticks down on budget deal
- As federal shutdown looms, legislators approve Arizona CHIP health care funds for children
- January 18, 2018 Newscast
- Tempe City Council to vote on opposition of border wall