Mohave County Sheriff’s deputies initially arrested Kailey Marie Pierozek, 24, of Golden Valley on Thursday (1/1) afternoon for drug and domestic violence related charges. For more information, please see 01-02-2015 Press Release on the Sheriff’s website. During the above incident, deputies located checks inside Pierozek’s purse that belonged to another person. Upon further investigation, deputies contacted the owner of the checks, a 57-year-old male victim. Deputies informed the victim that four checks were partially filled out and two checks were unaccounted for. Deputies further informed the victim that another check was filled in for the amount of $400 and his signature was forged. The victim said that he has been waiting for his box of checks in the mail as he ordered them about four weeks ago. The victim further said that he does not know Pierozek. Monday (1/5) morning, at about 10:00 a.m., deputies contacted inmate Pierozek at the Mohave County Jail where she was charged with forgery and possesses forgery instrument, felonies.
About The Author
- September 25, 2017 Newscast | Cronkite News
- From clenching a fist to taking a knee, sports, social issues on perpetual collision course
- Choreographer shows power of street dance activism
- ‘Más,’ the play about the ethnic studies ban in Tucson, premieres in Phoenix
- Tell us: What aspects of health care reform are important to you?