Mohave County Sheriff’s deputies arrested William Thomas Gajdos, 61, of Lake Havasu City, late Monday (12/15) afternoon for aggravated assault – entering residence, felony, and threating, misdemeanor. Approximately 3:28 p.m., deputies responded to an assault report at a residence in the 2000 block of East Quartzite Place. Upon arrival, deputies contacted a 72-year-old male victim. Deputies observed blood on the victims face and a cut on the bridge of the victims’ nose. Medical responded and treated the victim. The victim reported that Gajdos entered his residence and punched him in the face. The victim further reported that Gajdos left his house after he was punched. Deputies contacted a second victim, a 45-year-old male. The second victim reported that he was walking in the area when Gajdos exited a vehicle and threaten him by saying that he was going to come back and burn his house down tonight. Deputies contacted Gajdos at a residence in the 2700 block of Anita Avenue. During conversations with Gajdos, he said that he was at the victims’ house earlier, but he did not assault anyone. Gajdos was taken into custody without incident. He was transported and booked into the Mohave County Jail.
About The Author
- Good Book gets good look in town where The Word is usually political
- Police push back on report criticizing body-worn camera policies
- Small businesses plan for long weekend of shopping
- November 23, 2017 Newscast
- As title game nears, Casteel football program provides comfort for principal battling cancer