Mohave County Sheriff’s deputies arrested Jose Galvez, 29, of Golden Valley on Sunday (11/30) evening for aggravated DUI, a felony, DUI and DUI with a blood alcohol concentration of .08% or more, misdemeanors. Approximately 9:00 pm, deputies conducted a traffic stop in the area of Roosevelt Street and Sierra Vista Avenue. Deputies contacted the driver, identified as Galvez. A record check showed Galvez to have a suspended driver’s license. While speaking with Galvez, deputies smelled an odor of alcohol. Galvez admitted he had consumed alcoholic beverages. Following field sobriety tests (FST’s), Galvez was taken into custody and transported to the Mohave County Jail where an analysis revealed his blood alcohol concentration (BAC) to be .134%. Galvez was booked into the jail without incident.
About The Author
- Facing fears: iPhone X’s new facial recognition raises concerns
- Court reverses death sentence in brutal Mohave County triple murder
- Ducey unveils optimistic fiscal 2019 budget with emphasis on school spending
- McSally embraces Trump, her military service as she enters Senate race
- January 12, 2018 Newscast