Properties along the Colorado River in Laughlin reported a gaming take of $41.2-million for the month of April. That’s down 3.85% from April of last year.
Total gaming revenue reported for the state of Nevada in April was just above $876-million, a 2.4% decline from the same month in 2015.
About The Author
- Furloughed federal workers feel like ‘pawns’ in shutdown fight
- Ducey calls special session on opioid crisis
- Lonzo over Booker? Fan All-Star voting a revealing tale about branding
- Nearly 22,000 unite to the beat of political power at Women’s March in Arizona
- Grand Canyon partly open, blunting biggest hit of government shutdown