A Riverside, California woman who threatened to set off bombs during bank robberies last year in Lake Havasu City, San Diego and St. George entered a plea agreement in federal court Monday. Sandeep Kaur, the so-called “bombshell bandit” pled guilty to four charges related to the bank jobs.Kaur was arrested last August following a 130 mile per hour car chase in Nevada. She faces up to 20 years in prison when sentenced April 7.
About The Author
- In Focus DACA Special Report: Episode 5
- ASU rescinds Cronkite Award given to Charlie Rose in 2015
- Trans Queer Pueblo organizes Phoenix show giving support to LGBTQ immigrant community
- Advocates worry FCC changes to Lifeline could hit Indian Country hard
- Good Book gets good look in town where The Word is usually political