BULLHEAD CITY–A head-on collision Monday night on Highway 95 near Big O’Tire resulted in one driver being arrested on the suspicion of driving under the influence. Cesar Anthony Galindo III, 51, was reportedly driving a black Range Rover southbound in the 3100 block of Hwy 95 shortly after 7:30 p.m. Spotts said Galindo allegedly crossed over into the northbound lane, hit the curb and then collided head-on with a white Ford flatbed. Both drivers were evaluated for minor injuries by paramedics and released at the scene. Galindo was taken to the Bullhead City Police Department where he was booked and transported to the Mohave County jail in Kingman on suspicion of DUI to the slightest degree and having an open alcohol container in a motor vehicle. He was also issued a civil citation for failure to control to prevent a motor vehicle accident. The crash is still under investigation and further charges may be pending.
About The Author
- In Focus DACA Special Report: Episode 5
- ASU rescinds Cronkite Award given to Charlie Rose in 2015
- Trans Queer Pueblo organizes Phoenix show giving support to LGBTQ immigrant community
- Advocates worry FCC changes to Lifeline could hit Indian Country hard
- Good Book gets good look in town where The Word is usually political