Alcohol is believed to have played a roll in an accident Sunday night that closed part of the Bullhead Parkway as emergency crews worked to rescue the driver. The accident took place at around 10:30 p.m., near the entrance to the Laredo Village neighborhood. According to a Bullhead City Police Department spokesperson, a white jeep lost control of his vehicle as he traveled south on the parkway, near Hillview Drive. The vehicle left the roadway and rolled down the embankment into Montana Wash. Once freed from the wreckage, the 36-year old driver, whose name has not been released, was taken to Western Arizona Regional Medical Center and then airlifted to a hospital in Las Vegas. His current condition is unknown at this time. Detectives say that evidence at the scene suggests that alcohol may have been a contributing factor in the crash.
About The Author
December 23, 2015
August 3, 2016
November 4, 2014
October 23, 2014
- Polls show ‘stunning reversal’ in recent Mexican attitudes toward U.S.
- DACA advocates push for action as clock ticks down on budget deal
- As federal shutdown looms, legislators approve Arizona CHIP health care funds for children
- January 18, 2018 Newscast
- Tempe City Council to vote on opposition of border wall