Mohave County Sheriff’s deputies arrested Robert Eugene Edgar III, 28, of Kingman, Friday (12/5) afternoon on two counts of trafficking in stolen property, burglary and theft, all felonies. Approximately 11:05 a.m., deputies received a tip about Edgar being involved in a possible burglary. Investigations determined that an air compressor and a bicycle frame were stolen from a shed in the 3200 block of Carver Avenue. The victim said that Edgar had taken and sold her property. During the investigation, deputies recovered the stolen items. The air compressor had been sold for cash while the bicycle frame was traded for a computer, monitor, two keyboards and a copy/scanner. Further investigations revealed that Edgar took his girlfriend’s computer and paid a drug debt. At about 12:25 p.m., deputies located Edgar in the 3300 block of East Andy Devine Avenue. Deputies contacted Edgar. During conversations with Edgar, he admitted to taking his girlfriend’s computer and sold it to someone which he owed for a drug debt. Edgar was taken into custody without incident. He was transported and booked into the Mohave County Jail.
About The Author
- Good Book gets good look in town where The Word is usually political
- Police push back on report criticizing body-worn camera policies
- Small businesses plan for long weekend of shopping
- November 23, 2017 Newscast
- As title game nears, Casteel football program provides comfort for principal battling cancer