Mohave County Sheriff’s deputies arrested Michael David Neal, 34, of Fort Mohave, late Wednesday (1/21) morning for burglary and trespassing, felonies. Approximately 10:45 a.m., deputies responded to a burglary where a male subject wearing a red shirt with a black jacket and black pants entered a residence in the 4100 block of Infantry Road. Upon arrival, deputies observed Fort Mohave Tribal Officers with a male subject matching the description of the suspect. Deputies contacted the 34-year-old male victim. The victim reported that he awoke to finding a male subject inside his house. The victim identified the suspect. Deputies contacted the suspect identified as Neal. During conversations with Neal, he said that his friend lived at the house years ago and he thought his friend would not mind him entering the house. Neal was taken into custody without incident. He was transported and booked into the Mohave County Jail.
About The Author
August 23, 2015
December 23, 2015
June 1, 2015
- September 25, 2017 Newscast | Cronkite News
- From clenching a fist to taking a knee, sports, social issues on perpetual collision course
- Choreographer shows power of street dance activism
- ‘Más,’ the play about the ethnic studies ban in Tucson, premieres in Phoenix
- Tell us: What aspects of health care reform are important to you?