Thursday, February 26th at 11:30am (AZ) BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE LAUGHLIN CHAMBER, OUR VOLUNTEERS IN PARTNERSHIP, AND WE CARE VOLUNTEERS. All the money raised is given to the River Fund Cancer Connection, and stays in our community to help local cancer patients. Please join us for a fun kickoff luncheon party for our cancer walk with entertainment by Grace K. Black! The walk will be held March 21st at Colorado River Heritage Greenway Park and Trails at Pyramid Canyon. The kickoff party will be held in the conference room at the BHC Chamber. Attendees are able to register for the walk for a reduced fee of only $15. Whether you’ll be walking alone or creating a team, we’d love to have you — who knows, you may even make a new friend! If you are unable to walk but would still like to donate to this worthy cause, you can attend our luncheon and make your donation of $15 or more, or drop off donations at the Laughlin Chamber of Commerce. Cash or checks only please! Registration forms for the walk will be available at the Laughlin Chamber before the kick off party if you would like to sign up early, and still get the reduced fee and your t-shirt. Questions? Call (702)298-2214 ext 0. Thank you!
About The Author
October 10, 2016
December 31, 2014
March 19, 2016
August 21, 2014
- September 25, 2017 Newscast | Cronkite News
- From clenching a fist to taking a knee, sports, social issues on perpetual collision course
- Choreographer shows power of street dance activism
- ‘Más,’ the play about the ethnic studies ban in Tucson, premieres in Phoenix
- Tell us: What aspects of health care reform are important to you?