Mohave County Sheriff’s deputies responded to a hit and run accident that occurred behind a convenience store located at 5480 South Highway 95 Tuesday (7/29) evening. Approximately 9:10 p.m. deputies responded to the scene of where a pedestrian was hit by a vehicle that fled the scene. Upon arrival, Fort Mohave Fire Department personnel were at the scene treating a 48-year-old female victim. FMFD transported the victim to Valley View Medical Center where she was later taken to a hospital in Las Vegas. Investigations have determined that the victim is an employee of the store. The victim was walking to the back of the store to take the trash out when she was run over by a vehicle which fled the scene. The surveillance camera captured pictures of a dark in color newer model Jeep Cherokee style vehicle with luggage racks on top of the roof and with dark windows driven by a white male subject. If anyone has any information, please contact Mohave County Sheriff’s Office at (928) 753-0753 or Mohave Silent Witness at (928) 753-1234. Photo caption: The suspect’s vehicle of the Hit and...Read More
- Polls show ‘stunning reversal’ in recent Mexican attitudes toward U.S.
- DACA advocates push for action as clock ticks down on budget deal
- As federal shutdown looms, legislators approve Arizona CHIP health care funds for children
- January 18, 2018 Newscast
- Tempe City Council to vote on opposition of border wall