Bands of light rain showers continue to move through parts of southern and central Arizona. These showers will move north and east through the remainder of the morning with most rainfall amounts between 0.05 and 0.25 inches. As these showers lift into northern Arizona, the changeover to snow has occurred as far south as Wickenburg and elevations of 2000-2500ft. Travel on I-17 around Flagstaff, I-40 through NW Arizona, and other state and US Highways has already become slick and dangerous.
About The Author
- In Focus DACA Special Report: Episode 5
- ASU rescinds Cronkite Award given to Charlie Rose in 2015
- Trans Queer Pueblo organizes Phoenix show giving support to LGBTQ immigrant community
- Advocates worry FCC changes to Lifeline could hit Indian Country hard
- Good Book gets good look in town where The Word is usually political