A Judge has imposed punishment as outlined in a plea agreement for a Kentucky man who pled guilty to the reduced charge of attempted child molestation. Judge Billy Sipe imposed an eight year prison term for Jessie Drake during a January 12 sentencing hearing. Prosecutor Greg McPhillips said Drake was living with a Lake Havasu City couple when he committed the offense against their 12-year-old daughter. He said the mother entered the garage of their home to find Drake touching the girl inappropriately as she straddled his lap. McPhillips said Drake admitted to investigators that he was attracted to the girl and developing romantic feelings for her.
About The Author
- Nearly 22,000 unite to the beat of political power at Women’s March in Arizona
- Grand Canyon partly open, blunting biggest hit of government shutdown
- Arizonans at March for Life upbeat on pro-life prospects in Washington
- Tempe City Council fails to pass border wall resolution
- Former Diamondbacks pitcher Gordon part of MLB’s ‘Dream Series’ outreach showcase