Some of Regina Cobb’s Christmas wishes were granted early. The freshman state representative from Kingman has pretty much been awarded the committee assignments she requested for what will be her first state legislative session. Cobb will serve as Vice-Chairman of the House Health Committee. She’ll also serve as a member of other committees dealing with Agriculture, Water and Land, as well as Children and Family Affairs. The 2015 legislative session begins January 12 at the state capitol in Phoenix.
About The Author
January 5, 2015
April 3, 2016
March 30, 2016
January 22, 2015
- Polls show ‘stunning reversal’ in recent Mexican attitudes toward U.S.
- DACA advocates push for action as clock ticks down on budget deal
- As federal shutdown looms, legislators approve Arizona CHIP health care funds for children
- January 18, 2018 Newscast
- Tempe City Council to vote on opposition of border wall