GIVE A GIFT TO THE ENVIRONMENT THIS SEASON! Christmas tree recycling will be offered to the community free-of-charge through Friday, January 16, 2015. The tree recycling area will be located in Rotary Park just off Balboa. Please remember to remove all tree stands, ornaments, tinsel, lights and other non-organic decorative materials. The collected trees will be chipped into nutrient rich mulch and composting products. Benefits from recycling these trees include extending the life of the landfill and reusing natural and limited resources. If additional information is needed, please call (928) 763-0184.
About The Author
May 6, 2015
August 6, 2014
October 8, 2015
April 26, 2015
- September 25, 2017 Newscast | Cronkite News
- From clenching a fist to taking a knee, sports, social issues on perpetual collision course
- Choreographer shows power of street dance activism
- ‘Más,’ the play about the ethnic studies ban in Tucson, premieres in Phoenix
- Tell us: What aspects of health care reform are important to you?