Mohave County Sheriff’s deputies arrested Hilario C Adrian, 47, of Kingman, late Monday (12/15) morning for possession of dangerous drugs, possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of prescription only drugs, felonies, and misuse of the 911 system, misdemeanor. Early Monday (12/15) morning Adrian persistently called 911 for non-emergency matters. Adrian was warned that if he called again using the 911 emergency systems when it was not an emergency he would be arrested. Approximately 10:00 a.m., deputies responded to a residence in the 3800 block of Northfield Avenue as dispatch advised that Adrian called the Sheriff’s Office via 911 and cursed at the dispatcher. Upon arrival, deputies made contact with Adrian. Adrian advised that he called because he wanted the phone number of MAGNET (Mohave Area General Narcotics Enforcement Team). Adrian was taken into custody without incident. A search of Adrian revealed a plastic bag containing marijuana and a prescription pill bottle belonging to another person containing several pills. Some of the pills were identified as dangerous drugs. He was transported and booked into the Mohave County Jail.
About The Author
- In Focus DACA Special Report: Episode 5
- ASU rescinds Cronkite Award given to Charlie Rose in 2015
- Trans Queer Pueblo organizes Phoenix show giving support to LGBTQ immigrant community
- Advocates worry FCC changes to Lifeline could hit Indian Country hard
- Good Book gets good look in town where The Word is usually political