A Dolan Springs resident was arrested April 3 on child pornography and bestiality charges. Mohave County Sheriff’s office spokeswoman Trish Carter said Cody Walter Carey, 34, was taken into custody after deputies executed a search warrant at a residence on Elm Drive. Carter said images involving sexual exploitation of a minor and bestiality were observed on a computer in the home that was confiscated. She said Carey admitting possessing the images in the computer and of having sexual activity with another person’s dog.
About The Author
- In Focus DACA Special Report: Episode 5
- ASU rescinds Cronkite Award given to Charlie Rose in 2015
- Trans Queer Pueblo organizes Phoenix show giving support to LGBTQ immigrant community
- Advocates worry FCC changes to Lifeline could hit Indian Country hard
- Good Book gets good look in town where The Word is usually political