A recently retired Mohave County Sheriff’s sergeant has been selected for appointment to a vacant constable post. County Supervisors chose Michael Hoggard over two other applicants during their board meeting Monday. Hoggard lives in the north Mohave County area commonly referred to as the “Arizona Strip” and is well-positioned to serve as constable for the North Canyon Justice Precinct, based in Colorado City. Hoggard told supervisors he is familiar with the area, experienced in serving papers and happy to serve the county in a new capacity. Hoggard succeeds former constable Travis Heaton who resigned in early December.
About The Author
- Arizonans at March for Life upbeat on pro-life prospects in Washington
- Tempe City Council fails to pass border wall resolution
- Former Diamondbacks pitcher Gordon part of MLB’s ‘Dream Series’ outreach showcase
- It’s all in the details: polishing cars into money-makers at Barrett-Jackson
- January 19, 2018 Newscast