The Clark County Coroner’s Office said it might be late February before it determines the official cause of death of an inmate housed in the state prison that MTC operates in Golden Valley. The Arizona Department of Corrections is conducting a criminal investigation of the matter. Officials won’t say when 23-year-old Neil Early was injured, but the inmate from Maricopa County died January 19 at University Medical Center in Las Vegas. Early was serving time for organized retail theft and drug paraphernalia convictions.
About The Author
- Arizonans at March for Life upbeat on pro-life prospects in Washington
- Tempe City Council fails to pass border wall resolution
- Former Diamondbacks pitcher Gordon part of MLB’s ‘Dream Series’ outreach showcase
- It’s all in the details: polishing cars into money-makers at Barrett-Jackson
- January 19, 2018 Newscast