Ongoing considerations of restructuring sewer system expansion program debt is the focus of a Lake Havasu City Council work session this afternoon. City Manager Charlie Cassens said city officials will hear proposals from two firms during the 2:00 p.m. meeting. Cassens said Guggenheim Securities and infraManagement Group were selected from 12 different firms that responded to the City’s request for debt management propositions. Voters approved a $463-million bond issue in 2001 and about $275-million of that remains to be paid.
About The Author
- Arizonans at March for Life upbeat on pro-life prospects in Washington
- Tempe City Council fails to pass border wall resolution
- Former Diamondbacks pitcher Gordon part of MLB’s ‘Dream Series’ outreach showcase
- It’s all in the details: polishing cars into money-makers at Barrett-Jackson
- January 19, 2018 Newscast