Ongoing considerations of restructuring sewer system expansion program debt is the focus of a Lake Havasu City Council work session this afternoon. City Manager Charlie Cassens said city officials will hear proposals from two firms during the 2:00 p.m. meeting. Cassens said Guggenheim Securities and infraManagement Group were selected from 12 different firms that responded to the City’s request for debt management propositions. Voters approved a $463-million bond issue in 2001 and about $275-million of that remains to be paid.
About The Author
- In Focus DACA Special Report: Episode 5
- ASU rescinds Cronkite Award given to Charlie Rose in 2015
- Trans Queer Pueblo organizes Phoenix show giving support to LGBTQ immigrant community
- Advocates worry FCC changes to Lifeline could hit Indian Country hard
- Good Book gets good look in town where The Word is usually political