Mohave County Sheriff’s deputies arrested William Kenneth Crumrine, 39, of Mohave Valley, late Friday (1/23) afternoon for possession of drug paraphernalia and open liquor container in vehicle, misdemeanors. Approximately 4:15 p.m., deputies conducted a traffic stop in the 1500 of Lipan Boulevard and contacted the driver identified as Crumrine. During the investigation deputies determined Crumrine’s vehicle has expired registration and an open alcoholic container inside the vehicle. Crumrine submitted to a portable breath test which showed his blood alcohol concentration (BAC) to be .043%. Crumrine was taken into custody without incident. A search of the vehicle revealed a glass pipe with marijuana residue. He was transported and booked into the Mohave County Jail. The vehicle was towed from the scene. Crumrine was also cited for expired registration and no insurance.
About The Author
- Environmentalists, ranchers trade barbs in killing of Mexican gray wolf
- With as few as 100 left, Arizona turtle wins endangered species status
- Volunteers help DACA recipients through ‘nerve wracking’ renewal process
- September 20, 2017 Newscast | Cronkite News
- West Valley developments aim to keep residents from commuting