Mohave County Sheriff’s deputies arrested Jacob Lee Broderick, 26, of Kingman, early Saturday (12/20) morning for possession of drug paraphernalia, felony, and a misdemeanor warrant for failure to appear issued by Kingman Justice Court. Approximately 12:15 a.m., deputies conducted a traffic stop on Sunhaven Road and Highway 66. Deputies contacted the driver identified as Cassandra Lynn Herndon, 22, of Kingman, and the passenger identified as Broderick. A records check showed Herndon’s driver’s license to be suspended for no proof of insurance. Herndon was cited and released. The vehicle was towed from the scene. A records check showed Broderick to have an outstanding warrant. Broderick was taken into custody without incident. A search of Broderick’s backpack revealed tin foil with burnt marks along with a steel straw. He was transported and booked into the Mohave County Jail.
About The Author
- As title game nears, Casteel football program provides comfort for principal battling cancer
- For political pros, keeping Thanksgiving civil is a political art itself
- Valley clinic provides access to free medical care for immigrant community
- Arizona HR expert: ‘Time will tell’ if high-profile sexual harassment allegations impact number of claims
- November 22, 2017 Newscast | Cronkite News