Mohave County Sheriff’s deputies arrested Jared David Rundell, 23, of Kingman, Tuesday (4/28) morning for possession of drug paraphernalia, felony, and a contempt of court misdemeanor warrant issued by Kingman Justice Court. Approximately 9:35 a.m., deputies responded to a suspicious male subject sleeping in a shed in the 3100 block of Packard Avenue. Upon arrival, deputies contacted the reporting party. The RP said that the tenants had been moving out of the residence for the past few days. The RP further said this morning he stopped by to check the house and he observed an unknown male subject sleeping inside the back shed. Deputies woke the male subject up. As the male subject stood up, he attempted to run. Deputies detained him. The male subject was identified as Rundell. Rundell advised that he has a warrant. A records check showed Rundell to have an active warrant. Rundell was taken into custody without incident. A search of Rundell revealed a syringe. He was transported and booked into the RP.
About The Author
- Polls show ‘stunning reversal’ in recent Mexican attitudes toward U.S.
- DACA advocates push for action as clock ticks down on budget deal
- As federal shutdown looms, legislators approve Arizona CHIP health care funds for children
- January 18, 2018 Newscast
- Tempe City Council to vote on opposition of border wall