Mohave County Sheriff’s deputies arrested Kristopher Allen Pazolt, 28, of Kingman, Sunday (7/19) morning for possession of drug paraphernalia and a probation violation warrant issued by Mohave County Superior Court, both felonies. Approximately 7:00 a.m., deputies responded to the 2300 block of Carver Avenue regarding a wanted person identified as Pazolt. Upon arrival, deputies observed Pazolt at the corner of Carver Avenue and Roosevelt Street. Deputies contacted Pazolt and took him into custody without incident regarding his outstanding warrant. A search of Pazolt revealed a glass pipe with residue. He was transported and booked into the Mohave County Jail.
About The Author
January 16, 2016
October 9, 2014
July 25, 2015
January 23, 2017
- Tell us: How has Meals on Wheels America impacted your life?
- Sparring partners: Trump warns McCain he will ‘fight back’ at some point
- ICE to turn focus on businesses that hire undocumented immigrants
- Ward formally kicks off Senate campaign with conservative big guns
- Arizona astronomer among first to see kilonova, a cosmic ‘train wreck’