Mohave County Sheriff’s deputies arrested Robert Wayne Romero II, 37, of Kingman, early Friday (8/28) morning for possession of dangerous drugs for sale, possession of dangerous drugs, possession of drug paraphernalia, taking contraband into corrections facility and a probation violation warrant issued by Mohave County Superior Court, all felonies. Approximately 2:45 a.m., deputies recognized Romero walking in the 2000 block of Packard Drive. Deputies knew Romero to have a felony warrant. Deputies contacted Romero and confirmed his outstanding warrant was still valid. Romero was taken into custody without incident. A search of Romero revealed a plastic bag containing a white crystal substance. Romero was transported and booked into the Mohave County Jail. During the booking process, Detention Officers located several plastic bags and a digital scale all containing residue.
About The Author
- Good Book gets good look in town where The Word is usually political
- Police push back on report criticizing body-worn camera policies
- Small businesses plan for long weekend of shopping
- November 23, 2017 Newscast
- As title game nears, Casteel football program provides comfort for principal battling cancer