Mohave County Sheriff’s deputies responded to a report at the Mohave County Jail late Wednesday (12/10) evening regarding an inmate having drugs. Approximately 11:00 p.m., deputies contacted a Detention Officer at the Mohave County Jail regarding Abraham Salazar, 30, of Bullhead City. The Detention Officer reported that he located a small plastic bag containing a brown sticky substance inside Salazar’s wallet. Deputies contacted Salazar, who was brought into the jail on unrelated charges. Salazar said that he forgot the one hit of heroin was inside his wallet. Salazar was charged with possession of narcotic drugs and possession of drug paraphernalia, felonies.
About The Author
- Valley DACA recipients and advocates protest amid program uncertainty
- Arizona says Hawaiian false alarm unlikely; people should still prepare
- UA introduces first African-American head football coach
- Trump tweets “DACA is probably dead” after renewal of DACA applications resumes
- Facing fears: iPhone X’s new facial recognition raises concerns