Mohave County Sheriff’s deputies responded to a report at the Mohave County Jail late Wednesday (7/22) morning regarding an inmate having drugs. Approximately 10:22 a.m., deputies contacted a Detention Officer at the Mohave County Jail regarding inmate Laurie Len Milton, 26, of Kingman, having drugs in her possession. The Detention Officer reported that she found a plastic bag containing a black tar substance. Deputies recognized the substance as heroin. Deputies contacted Milton and she advised the substance is heroin. Milton was charged with possession of dangerous drugs and possession of drug paraphernalia, felonies.
About The Author
- Three Arizona military bases now being tested for water contamination
- Senators say feds leave local officials on their own on cybersecurity
- October 19, 2017 Newscast | Cronkite News
- New device checks for traumatic brain injuries
- Losing Lake Powell’s quagga mussel invasion battle, but trying to win the war