Mohave County Sheriff’s deputies arrested Destiny Ann Ohlemacher, 23, of Bullhead City, early Friday (9/18) morning for possession of dangerous drugs, possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia, felonies, and a failure to appear misdemeanor warrant issued by Bullhead City Municipal Court. Approximately 3:00 a.m., deputies contacted Ohlemacher during a traffic stop in the 1300 block of Aztec Road. A records check showed Ohlemacher to have an active warrant. Ohlemacher was taken into custody without incident. Deputies located a pipe with residue, a plastic bag containing marijuana and a small silver canister containing a white crystal substance inside her purse. She was transported and booked into the Mohave County Jail.
About The Author
- Advocates urge colleges to aid DACA students, lawmakers urge restraint
- Plan keeps most of Sonoran Desert National Monument open to shooters
- Candlelight vigil in Phoenix brings awareness and lights up the topic of mental illness
- ‘The Hawk’ remembered fondly at Suns memorial service
- Maryvale residents express concerns about hospital closure