Mohave County Sheriff’s deputies arrested Leslie Eugene Nelson, 36, of Kingman, late Tuesday (12/16) evening for possession of dangerous drugs, possession of drug paraphernalia, felonies, and a failure to pay fines misdemeanor warrant issued by Kingman Justice Court. Deputies observed Nelson walking east of John L Avenue. Deputies knew Nelson to have an active warrant. A records check confirmed Nelson’s warrant. Approximately 11:15 p.m., deputies contacted Nelson regarding his warrant in the 3700 block of John L Avenue where he was taken into custody without incident. Deputies found Nelson to be in possession of a plastic bag containing a white crystal substance. He was transported and booked into the Mohave County Jail.
About The Author
- Valley DACA recipients and advocates protest amid program uncertainty
- Arizona says Hawaiian false alarm unlikely; people should still prepare
- UA introduces first African-American head football coach
- Trump tweets “DACA is probably dead” after renewal of DACA applications resumes
- Facing fears: iPhone X’s new facial recognition raises concerns