Mohave County Sheriff’s deputies arrested Alejandro Castrejon Castro, 20, of Bullhead City on Friday (11/28) night for DUI, DUI with a BAC of .08% or more, and extreme DUI with a BAC of .15% or more, misdemeanors. Approximately 11:30 pm, deputies responded to an accident scene in the 4000 block of Roberts Road. Deputies contacted the driver, identified as Castro. While speaking with Castro, deputies smelled an odor of alcohol. During conversations with Castro, he admitted to drinking alcohol. Following field sobriety tests (FST’s), Castro was taken into custody and transported to the sheriff’s office substation in Mohave Valley where an analysis revealed his blood alcohol concentration (BAC) to be .164%. Castro was transported and booked into the Mohave County Jail.
About The Author
- Arizonans at March for Life upbeat on pro-life prospects in Washington
- Tempe City Council fails to pass border wall resolution
- Former Diamondbacks pitcher Gordon part of MLB’s ‘Dream Series’ outreach showcase
- It’s all in the details: polishing cars into money-makers at Barrett-Jackson
- January 19, 2018 Newscast