On Monday February 2nd, Elaine Grissom, Chief Probation Officer at Arizona Supreme Court in Kingman, will speak to the Republican Women of Kingman at the Elks Lodge at 900 Gates Avenue, just north of Cerbat Cliffs Golf Course. She will be discussing the Probation Department, including the number of clients, the funding and the challenges probation officers deal with on a daily basis. Also on the agenda will be an update from the State Republican Party’s Organizational meeting on January 24th in Phoenix, Arizona. Mohave County is sending a contingent of 33 State Committee members, including newly elected Chairman, Dr. Michael P. Ward, president of Arizona Emergency Medicine Specialists and Director of KRMC Emergency Services. Lunch will be “Mama’s Meatloaf, salad, potato, fresh veggies, a roll & desert”. Coffee and iced tea included. The cost for lunch and the meeting is $12.00; and you can attend the meeting for only $3.00. Remember, you do not need to be a member of our club to attend the meetings; you may attend as a guest. Please feel free to invite others, too.
About The Author
- Arizonans at March for Life upbeat on pro-life prospects in Washington
- Tempe City Council fails to pass border wall resolution
- Former Diamondbacks pitcher Gordon part of MLB’s ‘Dream Series’ outreach showcase
- It’s all in the details: polishing cars into money-makers at Barrett-Jackson
- January 19, 2018 Newscast