Roughly 100 ballots have been mailed to the Mohave County Elections office to settle the contests for seats on the Chloride Domestic Water Improvement District board. Three re-election seeking incumbents face challenges from two residents. Preliminary, unofficial vote totals for the mail ballot election should be posted on the Mohave County website between 7:00 and 8:00 p.m.
About The Author
- Valley DACA recipients and advocates protest amid program uncertainty
- Arizona says Hawaiian false alarm unlikely; people should still prepare
- UA introduces first African-American head football coach
- Trump tweets “DACA is probably dead” after renewal of DACA applications resumes
- Facing fears: iPhone X’s new facial recognition raises concerns