Mohave County Sheriff’s detectives arrested John Anthony McCombs, 54, of Chloride, Friday (1/9) afternoon for failure to comply with sex offender registration requirements, felony. During the course of a separate investigation, detectives learned that McCombs was not compliant with sex offender requirements to maintain registration information. Approximately 2:30 p.m., deputies and detectives contacted McCombs at a residence in the 4800 block of Bullion Avenue where he was taken into custody without incident. He was transported and booked into the Mohave County Jail.
About The Author
- Environmentalists, ranchers trade barbs in killing of Mexican gray wolf
- With as few as 100 left, Arizona turtle wins endangered species status
- Volunteers help DACA recipients through ‘nerve wracking’ renewal process
- September 20, 2017 Newscast | Cronkite News
- West Valley developments aim to keep residents from commuting