Mohave County Sheriff’s detectives arrested John Anthony McCombs, 54, of Chloride, Friday (1/9) afternoon for failure to comply with sex offender registration requirements, felony. During the course of a separate investigation, detectives learned that McCombs was not compliant with sex offender requirements to maintain registration information. Approximately 2:30 p.m., deputies and detectives contacted McCombs at a residence in the 4800 block of Bullion Avenue where he was taken into custody without incident. He was transported and booked into the Mohave County Jail.
About The Author
- Facing fears: iPhone X’s new facial recognition raises concerns
- Court reverses death sentence in brutal Mohave County triple murder
- Ducey unveils optimistic fiscal 2019 budget with emphasis on school spending
- McSally embraces Trump, her military service as she enters Senate race
- January 12, 2018 Newscast