Mohave County Sheriff’s deputies arrested Michael Joseph Garcia, 48, of Fort Mohave, early Thursday (2/19) morning for failure to comply with sex offender registration requirements, felony. Approximately 1:40 a.m., deputies contacted Garcia during a traffic stop in the 4800 block of Highway 95. During the investigation, deputies determined that Garcia is a registered sex offender with Mohave County since January 2015. Garcia was not compliant with the requirements of a registered sex offender to maintain accurate information as his driver’s license address reflected his prior address in Phoenix. Garcia was taken into custody without incident. He was transported and booked into the Mohave County Jail.
About The Author
- September 19, 2017 Newscast | Cronkite News
- Virtual reality could be Diamondbacks’ next preparation tool
- Economist: Lack of postsecondary education will hurt U.S. economy
- Tell us: Are you concerned about the new iPhone’s facial recognition technology?
- Phoenix officials work to expand and improve city light rail system