Faulty wiring sparks a hotel fire in Tucson.  Fire Captain Barrett Baker says a hotel room at the Knight’s Inn went up in Flames overnight.  When crews arrived, the flames were seen shooting out the hotel door and window, lapping the above balcony.  The room was fully engulfed in flames and spreading to nearby rooms.

Crews evacuated the hotel without incident.  Firefighters contained the fire to the one room and neighboring room had smoke damage.  Investigators determined the fire was caused by an electrical malfunction in one room.  No one was hurt. 


Kris Dugan

728x90-SWG-Safety-Web-Banner_2014