December 11th River Cities United Way reported a total of 67,000 donated from Sterilite Corporation & Marathon Staffing towards our 2014-2015 Campaign – amounting to 20% of Lake Havasu City’s goal. Wednesday, January 7th associates from Mohave State Bank joined River Cities United Way President/CEO Lyn Demaret at Wheeler Park on McCulloch to add another ring to the pie-graph bringing community awareness on our impact progress. With their 100% participation through their Workplace Campaign, they have raised over $18,000 for this year’s campaign. Mohave State Bank is also a Corporate Cornerstone donor – this offsets administrative expenses, so more of the donations River Cities United Way receives goes back into our community. Going above and Beyond, Mohave State Bank employees volunteer in other capacities such as serving on our Board of Directors, Advisory Committee, and our allocations process.
About The Author
June 25, 2015
March 18, 2017
Supervisor Johnson Votes against Courthouse Expansion County Taxpayers Losing Out on Unfunded Projec
January 31, 2015
- September 25, 2017 Newscast | Cronkite News
- From clenching a fist to taking a knee, sports, social issues on perpetual collision course
- Choreographer shows power of street dance activism
- ‘Más,’ the play about the ethnic studies ban in Tucson, premieres in Phoenix
- Tell us: What aspects of health care reform are important to you?