Fire destroyed an abandoned residence in Golden Valley. Fire District personnel responded at 9:12 p.m. to the mobile home fire in the 4000 block of Tangerine Drive on January 23. Chief Tom O’Donohue said firefighters quickly took control of the fire and there were no injuries. A press release said witnesses indicated transients have been in and out of the residence for months, but nobody was seen there the night of the fire. Cause of the fire remains under investigation.
About The Author
September 28, 2016
August 12, 2015
January 25, 2015
September 29, 2016
- Polls show ‘stunning reversal’ in recent Mexican attitudes toward U.S.
- DACA advocates push for action as clock ticks down on budget deal
- As federal shutdown looms, legislators approve Arizona CHIP health care funds for children
- January 18, 2018 Newscast
- Tempe City Council to vote on opposition of border wall