Mohave County Sheriff’s detectives and Mohave Valley Fire Department are investigating a structure fire. Monday (1/26) morning, at about 4:35 a.m., deputies responded to a fire at the Christ Church located at 8045 South Highway 95. Upon arrival, deputies observed Mohave Valley Fire Fighters at the scene. No one was inside of the business at the time of the incident. Investigations have determined the fire to be a result of arson. Forced entry was made into the church. This incident does not appear to be a hate crime and it remains under investigation. Anyone with information regarding this fire or the suspect(s) is asked to contact Mohave County Sheriff’s Office at (928) 753-0753 or Silent Witness at (928) 753-1234. Silent Witness has offered a reward up to $500.00 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of the person or persons responsible for this fire.
About The Author
- Environmentalists, ranchers trade barbs in killing of Mexican gray wolf
- With as few as 100 left, Arizona turtle wins endangered species status
- Volunteers help DACA recipients through ‘nerve wracking’ renewal process
- September 20, 2017 Newscast | Cronkite News
- West Valley developments aim to keep residents from commuting