The 28th Annual Western Winter Blast Pyrotechnic Show four-day event begins Thursday, February 16, 2017, at the Havasu 95 Speedway track at S.A.R.A. Park, located off State Route 95. The Grand Public Displays are scheduled for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday evenings beginning at 7:30 p.m.
Parking will be available at the Havasu 95 Speedway and ball field parking lots with a $5.00 per vehicle parking fee Friday through Sunday. RV parking/camping will only be allowed at the fairgrounds. There will also be limited parking at the BMX track, but those parking at the BMX track are not permitted to walk to the Havasu 95 Speedway. No parking will be permitted along the shoulders of State Route 95.
There is a $5.00 per person admittance fee for those entering the Havasu 95 Speedway spectator area Friday through Sunday. Children 12 years of age and under will be admitted at no charge. Gates open at 3:00 p.m.
To ensure the safety and security of all participants and staff at this year’s Western Winter Blast event, we kindly request for all persons attending this remarkable pyrotechnic demonstration to adhere to the following rules:
· No alcohol other than designated areas within Havasu 95 Speedway.
· Please leave your pets at home.
· Please use only one parking space per vehicle.
- No easy ups or tents in parking lot.
- No alcohol is allowed in the parking lot areas.
- No coolers or food items may be brought into the Raceway spectator area; water only.
- Please be sure car alarms are left in the off position.
- No private fireworks will be permitted on site.