10. Pin-up girl Bettie Page is still bringing the WOW factor. After death, she’s pinned $6 million.
9. Rock & Roll legend with the electric guitar continues to make sweet music and rolling in money. Jimi Hendrix took note by making a resounding $7 million.
8. Theodor Geisel? Who you ask is that? The man who drew a Cat! Geisel authored the ultimate children’s book, “Cat in the Hat,” and netted $9 million post-mortem..
7. The smartest guy who ever kicked the bucket is worth a whopping $10 million. World renowned scientist Albert Einstein was smart enough to figure out how to make more money when he was dead than alive.
5. I “Imagine” Beatles front-man John Lennon says there is a Heaven because the man just bundled millions of funny paper. “You never give me your money” singer is holding on to $12 million dollars. Silver Screen Siren Elizabeth Taylor is tied with Lennon earning $12-million.
4. Cartoonist Charles M. Schulz drew $25 million last year and is still going strong with his “Peanuts” gang, including Charlie Brown, Lucy, Snoopy, Peppermint Patty and Linus.
5. Singer Bob Marley is singing beyond the gave to the tune of $18 million. The Reggae star has become a capitalist since his death 1981 by selling more than 75 million records in the last 20 years.
4. Silver Screen Siren Elizabeth Taylor dropped in earnings last year only bringing in a paltry $25 million. The previous year, she was the top earning dead celebrity by racking up over $ 200 million due to several highly successful auctions.
3. Blond Bombshell Marilyn Monroe has gotten a big boost in earnings since last year. Monroe may be living it up in the great beyond, but her face is still worth $27 million. Authentic Brands Group bought the rights to Monroe’s estate earlier this year intent on upgrading the star’s image. The sultry vixen has co-starred in an ad for J’Adore fragrance with actress Charlize Theron.
2. Royalty Rests on “The King of Rock n’ Roll.” Elvis Presley’s name and famous home, Graceland has Mr. Viva Las Vegas rolling in the dough with $55 million.
1. The King of Pop is moonwalking his way to eternal rest by earning $170 million since his untimely death in 2009. Michael Jackson’s postmortem principle crowns him King of Cash.