Important water issues facing Mohave County and municipal government entities are the focus of the Mohave Republican Forum scheduled January 14 in Kingman. County Supervisors Jean Bishop and Buster Johnson and Kingman Mayor Richard Anderson will speak and answer questions about water-related topics. The Forum takes place at the Golden Corral Restaurant, 3580 Stockton Hill Road. Speaking presentations are expected to commence by 5:45 p.m. Admission is $2 and there’s a separate charge for the buffet dinner.
About The Author
- September 25, 2017 Newscast | Cronkite News
- From clenching a fist to taking a knee, sports, social issues on perpetual collision course
- Choreographer shows power of street dance activism
- ‘Más,’ the play about the ethnic studies ban in Tucson, premieres in Phoenix
- Tell us: What aspects of health care reform are important to you?