There remains a high level of public interest in bringing a grocery store to the community of Golden Valley. A large crowd attended a recent meeting where Mohave County Economic Director Bennett Bratley explained what steps the Mohave County administration has taken in an attempt to get a large grocery chain to locate to the community. Bratley and Golden Valley resident Paul Gorham explained to an audience of about 80 people that they had contacted numerous grocery store chains and discussed with them about the possibility of having a store in the valley. That included completing a traffic survey in which they learned more than 12,000 vehicles transit through Golden Valley on Highway 68 each day. Bratley said that information will be relayed onto the grocery store chain owners in an effort to convince them to build in Golden Valley.
About The Author
- Good Book gets good look in town where The Word is usually political
- Police push back on report criticizing body-worn camera policies
- Small businesses plan for long weekend of shopping
- November 23, 2017 Newscast
- As title game nears, Casteel football program provides comfort for principal battling cancer