PHOENIX —Governor Ducey today announced Judy Lowe will continue as Commissioner of the Arizona Department of Real Estate (ADRE). “Ms. Lowe has been pivotal to the department’s many accomplishments over the past several years, assisting Arizona through some of the most unstable years in our state’s real estate market,” said Governor Ducey. “I appreciate her commitment to the agency and its important mission, and look forward to her continued service to our administration.” Judy Lowe has served as commissioner of ADRE since 2009. Prior to her appointment, she was the president and owner of Realty Executives Southern Arizona, working in various areas of real estate including commercial, residential, land, new home sales, relocation and corporate services. She formerly was an owner of Coldwell Banker Success Realty Arizona (1992). Ms. Lowe has been a licensed realtor in Arizona since 1980 and a licensed broker since 1986.
About The Author
- Polls show ‘stunning reversal’ in recent Mexican attitudes toward U.S.
- DACA advocates push for action as clock ticks down on budget deal
- As federal shutdown looms, legislators approve Arizona CHIP health care funds for children
- January 18, 2018 Newscast
- Tempe City Council to vote on opposition of border wall