A request to rezone a 40-acre parcel in Golden Valley will be considered during Wednesday’s Mohave County Planning and Zoning Commission meeting in Kingman. Tom Asimou said he is a member of an ownership group interested in developing a grocery store and other business on the site in the northeast corner of the Highway 68 intersection with Estrella Road. Asimou said getting the property rezoned to C-2H is part of an ongoing effort to draw grocery outlet to the community. He said he believes a hardware store would be another nice fit for the location. Asimou said the ownership group is hopeful that a grocery store could be secured and operating as soon as a year from now. The Commission meeting at the county administration building begins at 10:00 a.m.
About The Author
- Environmentalists, ranchers trade barbs in killing of Mexican gray wolf
- With as few as 100 left, Arizona turtle wins endangered species status
- Volunteers help DACA recipients through ‘nerve wracking’ renewal process
- September 20, 2017 Newscast | Cronkite News
- West Valley developments aim to keep residents from commuting